Saturday, December 5, 2009

On the Quest for the Perfect Christmas Card

Can't get much sweeter than these faces...love them so!

Having too much fun playing peek-a-boo with Mama and the camera


Determined not to cooperate and smile a normal smile
What happened to my ever-ready photogenic Cam?


Grinning in front of her pink tree
(Yes...I am holding nothing back when it comes to the pink!)

CoCo almost made it into this one...that really would have been perfect!


The Kiss


Gotcha, Brother!

Each year, I get out my camera in hopes to capture the perfect Christmas card photo without too much effort and heartbreak. Unlike, my sister, I cannot seem to have one ready and waiting as early as June. (Gotta love your togetherness Sista!) Well, getting two subjects to cooperate for this has proven to be harder than I expected this year.

We have had fun trying. These are just a few little moments that I snagged with the camera. One of these may just be card worthy. (Actually, I think I need to just send out one big collage because it's so hard for me to narrow down my choices. I love them all for different reasons!)

Which one is your favorite?







1 comment:

  1. I like the first one and the last one. They are all SO cute! I know you are counting down to more "Saturdays" at home over Christmas break. I continue to enjoy reading your posts and watching your babies grow.
    Bethany

    ReplyDelete