Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Buttercup

I missed my chance just before summer turned to fall to take pictures of Maeve in the sunflowers.  But I didn't miss her in the daffodils!  Last week I noticed an old homeplace with lots of yellow buds showing their heads.  I told myself that the first chance we got when the weather was warm, I was going to stick my little girl in the middle of those flowers.  So, today was our chance!

We called Doo to come sit with an under-the-weather Cam just long enough for Maeve and I to head over to the photoshoot location.  Of course after changing her into her match-the-flowers outfit, I forgot her shoes so she was not about to even attempt to stand in that scratchy stuff I kept calling grass. 

Take a look at my little buttercup! 









1 comment:

  1. Sister, she looks like a mini you! So beautiful it brought tears to my eyes. I remember our pictures as little girls in the buttercups. Our precious Maeve is growing so fast.

    ReplyDelete