Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Dragon Breath and Stick Horse

Maeve's cowgirl suit was one that I saw and just could not resist.  I mean, every girl needs a cowgirl suit...you never know when your cowboy will arrive!  The brown boots and stick horse were the perfect companions to Maeve's pink and brown outfit.  Of course I wanted Cam to be a cowboy so they could be in themed costume, but he had his own idea this year. 

His idea changed daily...he wanted to be a witch, a skeleton, and a clown just to name a few.  Finally, the day of the HallowHim at church, he went to CG's and decided to be a dragon!  And that's what he was all weekend long. He said that he needed to eat lots of peppers so that he could have some hot breath. 

Dragon Cam

Maeve enjoyed her oufit.  She wasn't the best high-stepper in her boots, but she rode a mean stick horse every now and then.  Her hat lasted for about a minute each time we dressed up.  So, her normally messy hair was even more messy for dress-up time.  I wish I would have practiced "yee haw" with her. 

Riding the Rocking Horse

Our Family likes to Dress Up (even CoCo)

1 comment:

  1. Haѵing read this I thought it wаs
    vеry insіghtful.. I aρpreciate you finding the a lot of time tо put this content togethеr.
    I once more ԁiscoνer myself perѕonally devoting a significant amount of time еithеr гeading and/оr сommenting.
    Absolutеly ωorth the timе, hoωever.


    Have а loоk at my web sitе - 43641

    ReplyDelete