Sunday, February 27, 2011

Love Bugs

Although our original schedule called for a mini break where we would have Monday and Tuesday off, the snow days caused school to be in session on the day of love.  That meant I had to spend the day away from those love bugs of mine.  At the end of the day I was surprised me with my favorite....multicolored tulips!  One bonus to working is flowers could be delivered!  I LOVED on my valentines upon returning home. 
Sporting their shirts from Aunt Laura

I hope they can feel atleast a tiny bit of how much I really love them.  When I first became a mother, I realized then how much my parents loved me.  In the little things they do on a day to day basis that make my heart leap with love, the deep kind that reaches down to the depths of your my very being, it reminds me, our heavenly Father loves us that much, too. 
Maeve loves her "Ty" (what she is calling Cam these days)

Loved their gourmet supper of mini waffles, fruit, and heart-shaped cheese! 
Don't you love these silly five-year old faces? 
Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails ... I Corinthians 13:4-8

No comments:

Post a Comment