Thursday, April 7, 2011

Double Trouble

The times that I enjoy with my two little ones far outweigh those trying times that were particularly prevalent as I was trying to balance the newness of two little people who were always in need of me.  I found myself thinking, "ahhh" one day as I was finishing up some chores downstairs while Cam and Maeve were playing peacefully upstairs without me.  (Now, I don't know if it was neatly or safely, but they were having a great time together without me in the mix!)  They so enjoy each other's company, most of the time.  I hope they can always be as close as they are now.  Sweet little loves!

Being silly for one of Mama's pictures

Usually relaxing in the red chair/ Not usually quite so snuggled

Their cousins just add to the fun! 

Springtime picnic (trying to avoid eating too much pollen!)

Jumping beans!  (Maeve tries to do exactly what Cam does)


A pile of fun!


Posing after church

No comments:

Post a Comment