Sunday, August 21, 2011

Kindergarten Kid

Cam had a successful start to kindergarten!  Although it is obvious at times that he is his mother's child, he has done great with the adjustment to a new school and class.  More than ever before, I was actually excited about going back to school.  This is just how I pictured it as I was picking out my career all those years ago.  I love having my little guy with me! 
Tying shoes on the first day!  So independent!

All ready and all smiles!

New backpack

Headed to Kindergarten!

I now have a riding buddy and don't have to rely on the radio for company on the way to school.  And seeing him by surprise throughout the day is just the best!  We get to see each other everyday at lunch because his class comes in right after mine.  I love being able to check on him even when he doesn't know. 
"My class is this way!"

"Right down here, Mom and Dad!"

Found a hook for his backpack

Found a book to read

My sweet, sweet big boy!

He is so excited about learning already.  After the first few days, he was discussing books that he reads and making suggestions of ones I should read in my classroom.  I can't wait to watch all that he will learn this year. 
Made it through the first day and got to bring home a friend, Puff!

Looking forward to the best year ever! 

No comments:

Post a Comment