Sunday, April 6, 2014

Wedding Bells

Our teaching careers lead us into all kinds if places as we are woven into the lives of others and they become part of ours. We got to go to Joanna and Colby's wedding, which was truly picture perfect and how everyone wishes their wedding day could be. 

This was our first wedding as a family of four. Maeve had lots of questions and was surprised at a lot of the things that happen at a wedding like the way the wedding party walks in one at a time, how people stand when the bride walks down the aisle, and that they actually kissed!  I have a feeling her Barbies will be getting married and attending weddings in the next few weeks. 

Wedding always remind me of how much I loved my own wedding day and how blessed I am to have loved and grown in my own marriage. So many blessings in life come through marriage. 

No comments:

Post a Comment