Thursday, May 28, 2015

That's a Wrap


The end of the year is so hectic with all things coming to and end and all kinds of things to celebrate. Throw into that busy mix two stomach bugs and strep throat, and my eye started twitching again! We welcome the dramatic change of pace of summer. 
Cam and Chase saved their behavior tickets and cash them in to be on the school's marquis! That boy wants his name in lights! 
The Cubs finished out their season. Cam's bat heated up during the last few games and he needed with a triple, a homerun, and another triple! He also became a reliable pitcher, making me realize how nerve-wracking it was for my parents when I was on the mound all those years ago. 
On the last Friday of the school year, this girl finally walked without me to her classroom. Yes. I have walked her every morning all year. What a relief to know she can do it on her own! 
She came to MBES friendless but has managed to make some sweet friends this year.
She had to pick strawberries this year since we missed it last year. Love this girl and the traditions she already cherishes! 

It's hard to believe that Cam's third grade year is complete and Maeve conquered Kindergarten. 

And I closed the door on a long chapter of third grade. After 13 years (long enough to go through K-12), I am getting out of my comfort zone and trying my hand at something new. I am excited for the change and to discover new and different ages and resources. 



No comments:

Post a Comment