Sunday, June 14, 2009

Beach






We just returned from our annual beach trip to Amelia Island. Each year brings a whole host of new memories to add to our collection. Maeve made her debut at the beach in a pink, polka-dot suit. It was a bit too much for her to be out during the day. And, as for Cam, this year still wasn't his year at the beach. I keep thinking, with age, he will enjoy it more. So far, that has not been the case. He would much rather spend the day sitting in the air conditioning watching a show. It appears that our days of spending all day on the beach are officially over! Thanks to our family, we did get a few hours by the shore!




Sandy Toes


"I'm hot!"


The Grands:
Clayton 11, Carson 7, Cam 3, Maeve 3 months

1 comment:

  1. So sweet! I saw a few pictures that Laura had posted on Facebook. I LOVE Maeve's polk dot swimsuit!! Precious. Thanks for keeping the pictures coming. I love seeing your sweet girl grow!!

    ReplyDelete