Monday, June 29, 2009

Big Brother Cam





The Proud Pusher (notice both are still in pajamas...loving that summer schedule!)

Although Cam has definitely had his moments since Maeve's arrival, lately he's been very interested in being able to help her. Just today, I figured out a new "thing" for us to do in the summer heat. I brought the umbrella stroller out on the porch to stroll Maeve in a shady spot. (She's the baby that likes to stay busy!) I never gave any thought as to who the "pusher" of the stroller would be assuming it would be me. Big Brother Cam gladly stepped up to the job. Maeve loved the constant motion and the fullspeed-ahead pace that Cam kept with the stroller. What a great big brother she has! With both hands free, I actually got to sweep the porch off and water the plants. I guess there really will be a time when neither one of them will need me. But for now, I'll drop whatever it is that I'm doing when I hear, "Mama, I need you!" or "Mama, Maeve needs you!"








Big Brother (trying to keep a grip on her) still loving this Baby Girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment