Monday, May 3, 2010

14 Months

Fourteen months of Maeve!  So, I thought walking would soothe her highstrung temperment a bit.  Not the case!  Just as she arrived in the world at a fast and furious pace, she wants all of her needs and wants met at this same pace.  Mama said that she takes after me, and if had been the first child, I would have been the only child.  Now she tells me!

Maeve is now on-the-go! 

As much as she demands of us, she gives us sweetness right back.  We love the way she "gives love" by putting her curly head right up next to whatever she is loving.  She walks around imitating us talking on the phone.  She talks up a storm that only she can understand!  She thinks Cam is the best playmate ever, and just cracks up at the slightest glimmer he gives her that he's choosing to play with her. 

We lovingly refer to her as our Maevey Gravey.  Cam prefers just Grave.  I've recently referred to her as my MaeMae.  Don't know what we ever did without her and all her demands! 

Look at all those locks! 
Maybe her nickname should be Goldilocks!

No comments:

Post a Comment