Tuesday, November 15, 2011

My Punkins

Nothing like the traditional pictures of my punkins' amongst the pumpkins and picking out their pumpkins. We had a weekend full of both. After the fall festival on Saturday, we enjoyed a spur of the moment trip to the pumpkin patch on Sunday. Daddy and Granny even got to join in on the fun this year. Just like the various sizes of pumpkins, the patch weather is unpredictable. This year it was hot and sunny. It felt more like a sultry summer day after all that searching for our Great Pumpkin. I know I am partial, but I am pretty certain my punkins' are the cutest ones in the patch!

Wasn't that long ago that I was propping him up between two
pumpkins to take his picture - Now he's picked out his own!


Maeve was not partial to any particular pumpkin. 
She wanted to put all of them in our wheelbarrow.

Cam: Good grief!
Maeve:  How's this pose? 

Just the right touches for this fall scene!
We found it, Charlie Brown - It's the Great Pumpkin! 


Holding a chick at the festival
My Punkins

No comments:

Post a Comment