Sunday, December 18, 2011

Bean's Birthday

Today is your day, Bean!
CoCo celebrated his 12th birthday in style.  We had a teachable moment of 12 x 7 = 84.  I must say, Bean is looking good for his ripe old age of 84!  Cam suggested we get out the party hats while Maeve was excited about him "blowing out him" candle. 
Here's a hat mom! Can we put it on CoCo?

"You've got to be kidding me!" declared the birthday dog.

CoCo got the royal treatment.  After a little torture of wearing the birthday hat, he got to enjoy a leftover hamburger.  I think he liked that far better than cake.  For sure, he knew it was a special day.  Cam commented later that day that CoCo sure didn't have a lot of people come to his party.  But, my love, he had the ones he loves the best and that is a great birthday! 
Singing "Happy Birthday" complete with cha, cha, cha

I hope to pass on my love of dogs, especially dachshunds, to them. 
He is definitely feeling the love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment