Saturday, April 14, 2012

Sleepover

Now that we have converted the bedrooms into fully functional little people rooms, we have plenty of room for friends to sleepover.  So, we wasted no time in asking Chloe and Anna Belle.  They came to stay the night with us to try out the new beds.  Chloe of course slept in Cam's other loft bed while Anna Belle joined Maeve in her big girl bed.

These two like to do everything together
The only time I could watch them all together

We took in the newest park in Good Hope before settling in at home.  This is when I actually had time to take some pictures.  Once we got home, I kind of forgot about the camera and was busy living....as in fixing supper, drinks, bathing, clothing, washing clothes, and cleaning up after four little ones.  Boy was I ready to settle into a nice long rest after all of that.
A little fun-dip at the park
Chole and Cam acting like this was a roller coaster ride
Dangerous - maybe?
Fun - for sure!  

I am hoping to etch the images of the sweet sleepers into my mind as I have no proof that they actually stayed here.  I guess that means we'll just have to have them over again very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment