Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Muffins for Mom

"But I don't like muffins!" declared the little girl who has invited me to Muffins for Mom. But that small fact didn't stop us. We were both so excited to spend a special morning together.
Loved the morning with my girl!  

We arrived to a special seating area with personalized placemats, a hand printed pot holder, and a portrait with a detailed description. Everything was so thoughtful! I enjoyed the time cherishing the moments of my precious four year old.
The artist and her portrait of her mama.
Posing wit my portrait

Before whisking back to our normal routines, they sang three songs. Unlike Cam, she was eager to join in and stared my way the whole time. One made me teary eyed. Thankful for moments just like this.
She looked right at me the whole time she was singing!  
Maeve took a "selfie" of her and Anna Belle

No comments:

Post a Comment