Friday, April 10, 2009

Family Blog






I've decided that we need a family blog. I've been blogging at school for years, so it should be fairly simple for me to do this. I hope it will be an easier way to share my little ones with people who would like to see them on a regular basis. My goal is atleast a couple of of posts per month. Keep me in check on this.

Things have changed quite a bit for us since the arrival of our sweet little Maeve. She came to our family on March 2. For those of you around us, this was the day we were digging out of the snow that blanketed us with 6+ inches. So, our adventure to the hospital was a whole blogpost in itself. (Maybe I'll take the time to do a little blog flashback with that story one day.) Cam declared her our "Snow Baby." And so far, she's proven to be just as pure and gentle as the snow that we watched fall the afternoon before her birth.

I've been learning how to adjust to being the mom of two, and I've concluded it's a juggling act. Luckily I have not dropped one of them yet!

Just tonight Cam said out of the blue, "Mama, I'm so glad Maeve is out of your tummy!" And we all are. She fits so nicely into our new family of four.



4 comments:

  1. Maeve is just precious! And you look AMAZING! One would never know that you just had a baby. The McCullers Family of 4 is just adorable. Glad you are all doing well.
    ~Jeannette

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am soooo excited that you started a blog! It looks great! You know I will hound you for new pictures if you slack off for too long! :-) You all look fabulous! I can't wait to see you and Maeve again! I am sure she has grown so much!
    Lots of love,
    ERB

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course you need a family blog! I love it. I am not sure who sings it, but there is a song about how new little ones can come into your world and fill an empty spot that you didn't even know was there. Maeve definitely fits into your unknown empty spot and makes you guys complete! I hope to see you all soon!
    Love, Becca
    (This is not from my class, but I don't know how to change it at this point...Sorry!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Julie your family is just beautiful. Maeve is so lucky to have such a great big brother, you can tell from the pictures how proud he is of her. She is just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete