Friday, April 24, 2009

Just to See You Smile






When Cam was born, I was officially camera crazed. I took pictures of every possible moment. Wherever I went, the camera was in tow. (This is why it is all scratched up and not-so desirable these days.) He has always been so photogenic until recently. Now, it has to be convenient for him to take his picture. So, if it's not his idea, he runs away or puts his hand up. However, he loves to be the picture taker right now. I think he knows how to work the camera better than I do!



My mission with Maeve is to make sure she has as many pictures as Cam did and does. I've always given Moo a hard time about not having any pictures of me, the second child. Now I know why she doesn't. Besides the financial hardship that she claims about film being so expensive, I realize that with two children, you are so busy living. Capturing the moments of living is just an extra step at times that just doesn't get done. Sorry, Mama, for giving you such a hard time all these years.






Here are some smiles we have captured of our little girl so far. We hope, despite the business of living, we will get to capture many more of her precious double-dimple smiles!

1 comment:

  1. She is so adorable! I cannot believe how much she has changed. We hope to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete