Tuesday, August 18, 2009

5 Months Old

Look at me sitting up in this beach chair! Where is my Cabana Boy?


I think I see something over there I want to try to get!

Holding on to my toes helps me sit up


I'm a little late posting these pictures. My little five month old has been busy tasting new foods. Rice cereal with bananas is still her favorite. On the last day of July, she got her first tooth and then almost a week later, the second one came in too. It does no good to put her on a pallet anymore because within minutes she's off of it, on a mission to get to something out of her reach. She's almost mastered sitting up but still has a few "timber" moments when she just falls right over. She loves to play "peek-a-boo" in her bed and laughs out loud when she catches a glimpse of me. I love my busy, busy baby girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment