Saturday, February 11, 2012

Helpers x2

We are settling into our new routine that comes with baseball season.  If this is any indication, this might just be our best one yet.  Although it is crazy just getting in the door some days with our many bags and then trying putting something nutritious in their mouths and call it supper, I do think I have more help than I accounted for this season.

Just before Cam's birthday, I was actually thinking of putting off the last step to the cookie pop decorating.  I could just envision crumbled cookies and a mess of sprinkles everywhere.  Sometimes I just don't give them much credit.  I had the best little helpers.  Cam and Maeve carefully iced each cookie.  Then I added the sprinkles.  Our assembly line proved to be very productive.  And they loved doing such a big, grown-up thing like icing cookies.

Perhaps my days of waiting till bedtime to accomplish my tasks are becoming not necessary.  I might can actually go to bed when they do.  

No comments:

Post a Comment