Sunday, January 27, 2013

GymDawgs Day

We spent our day off by picking up the nephews, hitting The Varsity for lunch, and taking in a Gym Dawgs meet.  I knew Maeve would love it, and I figured the boys wouldn't mind it either.  It was a fun, family outing.  I bet we will be going back.

We like the other entertainment with the lights and fireworks.  The music was really entertaining too.  I think we all have an whole new appreciation for these athletes.  I wasn't sure how much Cam was in-tune to it, until we heard a song on the radio that was also a song for one of the Gym Dawgs beam routine.  It was Chris Tomlin's "He Is Jealous for Me."  Cam said, "Hey.  This is one of the balance beam songs."  Love any kind of moment he can see successful people incorporating Jesus into their success.  Thank you, Gym Dawgs for giving my children a great example.





No comments:

Post a Comment