Friday, July 2, 2010

Messy Maeve

Tazz, whirlwind, tornado....all of these things come to mind when I think of Maeve right now.  She leaves no corner unturned.  Whether it's a cabinet in the kitchen, a drawer in the bathroom, Cam's puzzle collection, or CoCo's food, she is officially into everything now!  I don't remember Cam ever being quite so busy and destructive.  (Or perhaps I blocked it from my memory!)  I can't clean up one mess before another one is happening.  It's a vicious cycle of destruction.  There's no "safe" place to put her where I know a mess will not be made.  When does the clean stage begin? 

Even messy in the stroller after eating a blackberry. 
Notice the purple-stained hair.


This is how she prefers to eat now...feeding her herself.
The spoon in that hand is just for looks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment