Saturday, July 31, 2010

Poof

I am still amazed that Maeve can get into things so quickly.  Just today as I was drying my hair, she was innocently (so I thought) sitting on the bathroom floor less than two feet away from me.  Out of the corner of my eye, I caught a poof of white.  When I looked closer, I saw that Maeve had a bottle of baby powder and was doing her best to dump every bit of it on her outstretched legs.  She was so proud of herself!  She would shake the bottle with one hand and then smear the powder with the other hand.  Living up to her messy Maeve status. (And check out her shirt: It says, "It's good to be me!" How appropriate.  I must be good to just make messes and know that someone else will take care of cleaning them up for you!)   I am just glad that it was a travel-sized bottle of powder! 



1 comment:

  1. Ha! Ha! Laughing out loud! I needed a good chuckle today. See you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete